Our furnace maintenance technician will take a close look at your heating system, making sure to look for...
- Debris around the blower motor
- Excessive dirt and debris in your air filters
- Cracks or other signs of damage on the fan belts
- Blockages in air intake grilles and the ventilation system
- Corrosion or other signs of damage around the heat exchanger
If we find any of these things, we'll take pictures for you to reference.
We'll bring specialty equipment to...
- Calibrate the thermostat
- Make sure the safety controls are working properly
- Inspect the electrical connections and replace damaged wiring, if needed
- Perform furnace startup cycle testing and amp draw testing on the blower motor
We'll also check the burner and flame sensor, lubricate moving parts and clean or replace filthy air filters. Let us know if you have any questions about our heating system maintenance process.